Amazon Prime Video is offering an array of the most popular international reality shows for its viewers with hayu. Available on Prime Video Channels as an add-on subscription, hayu gives Prime members in India access to thousands of reality TV titles in English, all available to watch on the same day as U.S. telecast.
Prime members in India can now subscribe to hayu through Prime Video Channels at an introductory price of Rs 999 per year.
A subscription-based streaming service owned by NBCUniversal, hayu offers extensive choice, with a wide variety of unscripted subgenres available in English language. There is a selection of programming with Hindi subtitles, including home and design, dating, cooking, fashion, and true crime.
hayu offers top reality TV content like Keeping Up With the Kardashians and its spin-offs along with many others, including The Real Housewives, Vanderpump Rules, Below Deck, Top Chef and Family Karma. Subscribers don’t have to worry about spoilers as the vast majority of U.S. shows are available on hayu the same day as their U.S. broadcast.
hayu is already available through Prime Video Channels in other countries including the U.K., Canada, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain and Australia. Through an add-on subscription, Prime members in India will be able to subscribe to hayu and can watch all seasons and all episodes of world renowned reality TV shows such as Keeping Up With the Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Top Chef, Million Dollar Listing, Vanderpump Rules, Summer House, The Real Murders Of Orange County, License To Kill, Family Karma, and many more.
hayu and its popular series will now be available in addition to customers’ favourite Amazon Originals like Shershaah, Mirzapur, Inside Edge, The Family Man, and The Tomorrow War, without having the need to toggle from app to app.
Prime Video Channels benefits for Prime members include:
- No hassle login & billing: Customers do not have to juggle between multiple usernames, passwords and billing due dates. With Prime Video Channels, all premium content subscriptions are managed within a single destination – Prime Video apps and website.
- More time watching, less time deciding: Customers won’t have to spend time toggling between their favorite services to discover what’s new and popular. With Prime Video Channels they can browse in one place, search across all their premium subscription and get personalized recommendations. All of this without ever having to leave the Prime Video app or website.
- Enjoy your favorite features, no matter which service: Customers can enjoy IMDb’s X-Ray feature and a single consolidated watch list and download library for offline viewing. Subscribers can also manage data consumption and much more across all their premium channel subscriptions.
- More Choice: With Prime Video Channels, Prime members can access thousands of additional titles across 9 OTT services, including hayu.
- Introductory Pricing: At launch, Prime members can enjoy special introductory annual subscription offers made available by different OTT channel partners.