OnePlus rolled out the Android 10-based Oxygen OS 10.0 update last month to OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T but it was paused due to a fingerprint bug. Now the company has again started rolling out Android 10 update to both the smartphones by fixing the bugs.
OxygenOS 10.0.1’s rollout for the OnePlus 6 and 6T has been announced via an official OnePlus Forum post. OnePlus Global Products Operations Manager Manu J has confirmed the Android 10 update for both the smartphones.
This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. Using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout Is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.
Here is the Complete changelog:
1. Updated system to Android 10
2. Brand new UI for Android 10
3. Updated Android security patch to 2019.10
4. Fixed the fingerprint identification issue
5. Fixed the animation lag for fingerprint unlock
6. Fixed the automatic reboot issue after upgrade
1. Improved the performance and fixed known issues
1. Fixed the 5Ghz WiFi connection