SCPR 660H is the only air purifier in India today that comes with a built-in humidifier, hence maintaining the necessary amount of humidity indoors, while filtering out harmful indoor pollutants.
Eureka Forbes has introduced a one of its kind air purifier with a built-in humidifier - Dr. Aeroguard SCPR 660H. It is powered with the powerful Hepa filter that is capable of removing 99.97% of the microparticles, with added Anti-allergen and anti-bacterial filters that trap airborne particles.
Dr. Aeroguard SCPR 660H has been certified by the GUI lab in Germany and patented with Duotron technology. The Duotron system actively reduces the growth of viruses and bacteria in the air indoors. Viruses and bacteria will not only be drawn into the device, they will be actively fought off in the air.
The company in a press release has said that SCPR 660H is the only air purifier in India today that comes with a built-in humidifier, hence maintaining the necessary amount of humidity indoors, while filtering out harmful indoor pollutants.
The air purifier has a Nano UV purification system that ensures that the growth of harmful bacteria & virus is controlled. There is a powerful HEPA filter which ensures that 99.97% of indoor pollutants including harmful pollutants like PM 2.5 & 10, pet dander & dust are filtered out.
They also come in with a filter life indicator that will alert you in advance about the need for a filter change and an aroma diffuser to keep the room smelling fresh. The purifier can be fully controlled by remote control.
It uses an extra filter layer of Anti-pollen + Anti-allergen filter, which has been inserted especially for our weather conditions. The purifier has beautiful ambient lights, filter change indicator, an aromizer, child lock option, and a night mode option to ensure a good night’s sleep.
Here is the 6- stage purification process for the purifier
- Pre-Filter: The pre-filter removes large particles, such as dust, hair, pet dander and fibers
- Anti-allergen Filtration: The Anti-Allergen Filter traps airborne particles such as dust, fungal spores, and pollen that can cause and trigger allergic reactions
- Powerful HEPA filter: The Hepa filter is a fully composite synthetic filter which is highly efficient and capable of removing up to 99.97% of microparticles, such as fine dust particles including PM2.5, pollen and mold spores.
- Anti-Bacterial filtration: The Anti-bacterial filter inhibits the growth of micro-organisms and prevents the breeding of micro-organisms on filters.
- Active Carbon Filter: The granular activated carbon binds gases and odours of natural and chemical origin. This filtration stage is effective in reducing tobacco smoke and cooking smells
- NANOPURE with 360 degree UV technology: The patented NANOPURE technology is effective in neutralizing viruses and bacteria in the air and contributes to a healthy indoor quality.
You might like this