Realme recently rolled out an early access programme for its Android 10 based Realme UI for its for Realme 3 and Realme 3i users. Now the company has started rolling out Android 10 based Realme UI 1.0 update to both the Realme smartphones in India.
The update is only rolled out for the Realme 3 and Realme 3i users who registered for the early access program. The Android 10 update comes with version number RMX1827EX_11_C.03 and it weighs 2.46 GB in size.
The update comes with the Smart Sidebar and includes features such as Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App. It adds 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture support that lets users capture a screenshot of the selected part of the screen using three fingers on the screen. Furthermore, the update brings an updated Realme Share feature, new live wallpapers, a dynamic Weather ringtone, a Simple Mode and various camera-focussed optimisations. Additionally, the update brings new Navigation Gestures, Focus Mode, new charging animation, pause option for screen recording, and TalkBack floating prompts.
Here is the Complete Changelog:
-Updated UI to realme UI
-Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
– Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
– Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
– Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
– Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
– Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
– Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
– Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
– Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
– Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
– Navigation Gestures 3.0
– Optimized: New Android 10 navigation gestures
– Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
-Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
-Added whole new charging animation.
-Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
-Added pause feature for screen recording.
-Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
-New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
-Optimized system built-in ringtones.
-Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
– New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
-Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
-Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
-Added new live wallpapers.
-Added artistic wallpapers.
-Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
-Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
-Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
-Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
-Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
-Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
-In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
-Added the trim feature in Recordings.
-Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
-Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
-Added audio source selection for screen recording
-Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
-Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
-Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
-Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
-realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
-Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
-Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
-Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
Realme rolled out an update to its Realme 3 and Realme 3i, in India last month. The update comes with version number RMX1821EX_11.A.26. It brings security patch of March 2020 and also adds support for VoWiFi for Airtel and Reliance Jio. With this, Realme 3 and Realme 3i users can make video calls using WiFi networks.