Realme C1 and Realme 2 still run on Android 9 Pie after the update.
Realme 2 and Realme C1 were launched in India last year with Android Oreo. Both the phones were later updated to Android Pie this year. The company has now started rolling out new software updates to Realme C1 and Realme 2.
The update brings Dark Mode, realme laboratory and an updated charging animation along with some other improvements to both the devices. However, the phones still run on Android 9 Pie after the update.
As per the changelog on the company's website, the update comes with version number RMX1805EX_11_A.62 and it weighs 2.07GB. The update also brings November 2019 security patch as well.
Here's the Complete Changelog:
- Android security patch: November, 2019
- Updated charging animation
- Updated font change supporting in Theme Store
- Added realme Laboratory
- Added Dark Mode
- Added a switch of notification dot for updates
Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added a switch of swipe down on home screen for global search or notification center
- Added fast switch toggles between SIM in notification center
- Removed the reminder after the hotspot enabled
- Removed the prompt while rooted
- Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message
Known issue fixed
- Fixed probabilistic crashes of partial applications
You might like this