After releasing OxygenOS Open Beta 3 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro earlier this month, OnePlus has now announced Open Beta 4 for both the smartphones. The update comes with several bug fixes and optimizations.
The company has posted a detailed changelog of the update on its forum. The OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus 7 will be released next week as OnePlus is still addressing an issue. It is important to note that this is a beta update and it might not be as stable as the official OTA.
The Open Beta 4 build also brings support for the transfer of iPhone data through iCloud in the OnePlus Switch app. Besides, it adds The Weather Channel as a source for weather data in its weather app. The update has also optimized the message sorting feature by verification code.
Here is the complete changelog of the Open Beta 4 update:
- Fixed the screen flashing issue with setup while adding the fingerprint
- Fixed the issue of the accidental muting of a vehicle navigation system with a Bluetooth connection
- Fixed the disabling of mobile data after an upgrade
- Optimized visual effects of the permission’s pop-up window
- Optimized the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Added the “Raise to lower the ringtone” feature in Sounds & Vibration for incoming calls
- Enabled efficient addition of unknown numbers to contacts
- Optimized the description for the features
- Expanded the dial pad area to avoid mis-touches
- Optimized the message sorting feature by verification code
- Optimized UI and interactive experience
- OnePlus Switch
- Supported transfer of iPhone data through iCloud
- Added The Weather Channel as a data source for accurate weather data