LG has announced a new Raspberry Rose colour option for its V30 smartphone. According to LG, the Raspberry Rose LG V30 is “designed for fashion-conscious smartphone users” and makes for “an ideal Valentine’s Day gift.”
LG has revealed that the new colour variant will be showcased at this year’s CES event. The colour will be available first in Korea after CES, to be followed by Europe and Asia.
Other than the colour difference, the Raspberry Rose LG V30 will have exactly the same specifications as any other LG V30 in any other colour.
The Raspberry Rose colour variant will be the fifth colour for the LG V30. The smartphone was initially launched in four colour options Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue and Lavender Violet 2.
Recollecting some key specifications, the smartphone comes loaded with a 6-inch QHD+ P-OLED FullVision display with a screen resolution of 2880 x 1440 pixels and it bears an aspect ratio of 18:9. The device is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage, while the LG V30+ offers 128GB of storage option, with both of them offering up to 2TB of expandable storage.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- V30: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 64GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- V30+: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Dual: 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°) / 13MP Wide Angle (F1.9/ 120°)
- Front: 5MP Wide Angle (F2.2 / 90°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Operating System: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: Aurora Black / Cloud Silver / Moroccan Blue / Lavender Violet
- Others: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / Crystal Clear Lens / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / HDR10 / Daydream / Google Assistant / UX 6.0+ / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging
You might like this:
LG V30 features a 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC powered by EES Technology’s SABRE ES9218P. The Hi-Fi Quad DAC will come with two new features including digital filters and sound presets. V30 combine its Quad DAC with MQA technology so that the music lovers can enjoy high-resolution audio without the inconvenience of downloading huge files.