LG finally unveiled its latest flagship, the V30, during the IFA 2017, which is held in Berlin. However, during the launch, LG didn’t reveal the pricing of the latest smartphone, but it now seems that it might over $1000 in Europe.
According to a Romanian electronics retailer Quickmobile (via GSMArena), the smartphone will sell at LEI 3,999.90, which roughly translates to $1036 (approx. Rs 66,418). The device is up for pre-order, though the listing does not reveal the exact date of availability. This contradicts the previous report that suggested a price tag of $749.99 in the US.
The company is currently running a giveaway through social media and under this campaign, the brand is offering three LG V30s to its customers. Under the terms and conditions, which was first spotted at Reddit, the phone will come with approx. retail value of $749.99, which makes a cheaper offering than Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8, which comes with a price tag of $930 (approx. Rs 59,561).
Recollecting some key specifications, the smartphone comes loaded with a 6-inch QHD+ P-OLED FullVision display with a screen resolution of 2880 x 1440 pixels and it bears an aspect ratio of 18:9. The device is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage, while the LG V30+ offers 128GB of storage option, with both of them offering up to 2TB of expandable storage.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- V30: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 64GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- V30+: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Dual: 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°) / 13MP Wide Angle (F1.9/ 120°)
- Front: 5MP Wide Angle (F2.2 / 90°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Operating System: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: Aurora Black / Cloud Silver / Moroccan Blue / Lavender Violet
- Others: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / Crystal Clear Lens / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / HDR10 / Daydream / Google Assistant / UX 6.0+ / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging
LG V30 features a 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC powered by EES Technology’s SABRE ES9218P. The Hi-Fi Quad DAC will come with two new features including digital filters and sound presets. V30 combine its Quad DAC with MQA technology so that the music lovers can enjoy high-resolution audio without the inconvenience of downloading huge files.
You might also like this:
The phone will come bundled with B&O Play earphones as well. The phone also comes loaded with Quick Charge 3.0, that the company claims can charges the device from empty to 50 percent in around 30 minutes. The V30 also offers wireless charging as well.