Xiaomi has launched the red colour variant of its Mi Power Bank 2i in India which is named as 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i Red Edition.
The new variant will go on sale today at 12 noon on mi.com for Rs 899. As a part of the festive sale, Xiaomi is currently selling the Black Edition at Rs 699 as against its original price of Rs 799.
The Xiaomi 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i along with 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i are the company’s first ‘Made in India’ power banks in the country. The 20000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is also currently available for a discounted price of Rs 1,399 as against its original price of Rs 1,499.
Both the power banks were initially available for purchase from the company’s official website and Mi Home stores. But later on, thepower banks were are also available for purchase via Flipkart and Amazon. It is yet to be seen whether the new Red variant will also be available on e-commerce websites or just Mi.com.
Key features of 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i
- Dual USB output – charge two devices simultaneously
- High-speed charge on the go – offers two-way fast charging
- Easy to carry – 14.2mm thin, weighs only 240g
- Anodized aluminum alloy case + 180-degree ergonomic arc design
- High-density Lithium polymer batteries – optimized charge cycles
- Increased compatibility with 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- Offers more than 90% conversion rate
- Double press power button for low-charging
- Nine layers of world-class chip protection