OnePlus has rolled out OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update to its recently launched OnePlus 8T smartphone. The latest update improves power consumption and heat generation, Bluetooth connectivity and more.
The update is being rolled out in India and major global markets. In Europe and global regions, the OnePlus 8T is receiving OxygenOS 184.108.40.206.KB05BA and 220.127.116.11.KB05AA respectively.
The OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 software update was announced on the OnePlus forum. According to a post on the OnePlus forums, the update improves system stability and general bug fixes.
The update optimizes system power consumption and reduces heat generation. It fixes the issue that icons are not displayed on the desktop in a small probability and improves system stability and fixed known issues.
The update further optimizes Bluetooth connection to reduce latency and improves connection stability. It fixes the abnormal display issue with loading preview photo. It optimizes the intelligent 5G function to extend battery endurance capacity as well.
OnePlus says the update is being rolled out in stages and should reach your device very soon. If you have not received a notification for the update, you can manually check for it by going to Settings > System > System updates.
You can check the full changelog below:
1. Optimized system power consumption and reduce heat generation
2. Fixed the issue that icons are not displayed on the desktop in a small probability
3. Improved system stability and fixed known issues
1. Optimized Bluetooth connection to reduce latency
2. Improved connection stability
1. Fixed the abnormal display issue with loading preview photo
1. Optimized the intelligent 5G function to extend battery endurance capacity