OnePlus has announced that OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple colour variant will be coming to India starting November 16, 2018. The company earlier launched a newThunder Purple variant of the OnePlus 6T smartphone in China.
The OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple edition will be available from 16 November on Amazon India,oneplus.in at 2 PM, and in Croma outlets, Reliance Digital outlets and all OnePlus exclusive offline stores starting 11 am. It comes packed with 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage, with the same price tag as the OnePlus 6T Midnight Black and Mirror Black, at Rs 41,999.
The special edition of the much-lauded OnePlus 6T comes with a gradient back that fades from black to purple under the frosted glass-backed OnePlus 6T, with the evocative ‘S’ curve racing across the back and highlighting the depth of colour. OnePlus has paid meticulous attention to detail to craft the perfect look, with a focus on how light reacts to the glass’ haze, roughness, gloss, transparency and reflective qualities.
Pete Lau, Founder and CEO, OnePlus, said “The OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple is a stunning combination of power and beauty – the black-to-purple fade is like a thunderstorm on a summer night. We experimented extensively to test how light interacts with the colours in order to give people what might just be our most beautiful design yet.”
On purchase of the OnePlus 6T, users will receive additional benefits starting 16 November including:
- Rs. 1500 cashback on all HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards
- Instant cashback of Rs. 5,400 in vouchers on the first prepaid recharge of Rs 299 on jio.com, Reliance Digital stores, MyJio Stores, Jio retailers and the MyJio app. It offers 3GB 4G data per day with unlimited voice calls, SMS and access to Jio’s premium applications. Effectively, the offer will bring a total of 3TB of 4G data to the users over 36 recharges
- 3 months of no-cost EMI on Amazon.in and OnePlus exclusive offline stores
- Free damage protection for 12 months from Kotak Servify
- Discounts up to Rs. 500 on Amazon Kindle on Amazon.in