Nokia 3.1 was launched last year with Android 8.0 and was later updated to Android 8.1 Oreo as well.
Nokia 3.1 has finally started receiving a stable Android 9.0 Pie update. The phone was launched last year with Android 8.0 and was later updated to Android 8.1 Oreo as well.
After the update, the Nokia 7 Plus will come advanced in machine learning and AI features, such as Adaptive Battery and App Actions, ensure smarter resourcing of power and processing and accelerate smartphone functionality.
As part of the Android One family, the Nokia 3.1 will introduce App Actions – a new feature unique to Android One devices and Google Pixel phones running Android 9 Pie. App Actions learns more about your daily usage and assists you with your everyday tasks. Adaptive battery, which adjusts and anticipates the personal needs of each user for battery optimisation.
The new update will come with added Digital Wellbeing features to help encourage breaks from screen time. The Android 9 Pie update also brings with it the new include Slices function, which identifies relevant information of favourite apps to make them easier to access. Additionally, Adaptive Brightness automatically alters your phone light settings by learning from user interactions.
Key features of Android 9 Pie
- App Actions – Helps get things done faster by predicting the user’s next move and displaying the right action
- Slices – Identifies relevant information of favourite apps to make them more easily accessible when required
- Adaptive Battery – Uses deep learning to understand usage patterns and prioritise battery power on important apps
- Adaptive Brightness – Automatically adapts phone brightness by learning from user interactions with different settings
- New system navigation – Features a single home button that provides intelligent predictions and suggestions (user enabled)
- Digital Wellbeing– Gives you a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to
The Nokia 3.1 features a 5.2-inch HD+ display and is powered by a MediaTek 6750 octa-core processor with3GB RAM and 32GB storage. For optics, the device packs in a 13-megapixel rear camera (f/2.0 aperture) and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera (f/2.0 aperture). All of this is powered by a 2,990mAh battery
You might like this