Are you planning to buy a smartphone? If yes, then there’s good news for you. Lenovo owned Motorola is all set to launch its latest Moto X4 in India tomorrow.
Motorola has now a solid reputation in India, all thanks to its solid mid range and affordable handsets. In almost all price brackets (except the super costly one) you will find atleast one Motorola smartphones. The Moto X4 is also likely to be a mid range handset. Here we have listed everything that you would like to know about the handset.
1) Moto X4 was launched at IFA 2017 in Berlin. Later on, the company introduced Android One edition of the Moto X4 in the US. You have to wait few more hours to know which version is coming to India.
2) It has a 5.2-inch full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
3) The device is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor along with Adreno 508GPU.
4) The phone comes with two storage and RAM variants: one sports 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, while the other features a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Both of the variants are expandable up to 2TB via micro SD card slot.
5) There is a 3000 mAh battery in the phone and like other Moto handsets, it comes with quick charge technology with which the company claims that the phone can have enough juice for six hours with just 15 minutes of charging.
6) X4 is IP68 certified which means, it can be dunked in up to 1.5 metres of water for up to 30 minutes and it is also dust proof.
7) The upcoming smartphone has a dual camera set up in the rear panel comprising of a 12 megapixel and an 8 megapixel sensor
8) It comes with a 16 megapixel front camera for the selfie addicts.
9) As we reported earlier, the Moto X4 will be available through Flipkart. The e-retailer has already announced that through its social media channels.
10) There is no official announcement about its price which ofcourse will be made on the day of its launch. However, a picture of its retail box is doing around the web. The picture clearly shows the MRP at Rs 23,999, so expect a lesser price tag.