LG has unveiled a limited edition of its latest flagship device, the V30. Dubbed as LG Signature Edition, the smartphone will be only available in Korea with a hefty price tag of 2 million won, which roughly translate to Rs 1,17,974.
LG has tried to make the latest smartphone premium to justify the cost. The phone comes with a zirconium ceramic back cover that basically prevents from scratches, however, it is still prone to cracks. The brand is also giving an option engrave customers name on the back of the phone.
The smartphone comes loaded with Black and White colour options and the brand is offering two Bang & Olufsen headsets inside the box out of which one would be wireless, while other will be a wired one. The company says that it will produce only 300 models of the LG Signature Edition.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM / 256GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Dual: 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°) / 13MP Wide Angle (F1.9/ 120°)
- Front: 5MP Wide Angle (F2.2 / 90°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 189g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Others: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / Crystal Clear Lens / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / HDR10 / Daydream / Google Assistant / UX 6.0+ / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging
The smartphone boasts a similar specification to the V30 expect from the fact that the Signature Edition comes loaded with a 6GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Further, the device will ship with Android Oreo out of the box, though, the brand is yet to roll out Android Oreo update for the normal V30 handsets. However, there is no information about the availability.