LG has today announced the launch of a new mid-range Q series smartphone named as LG Q6 smartphone in India for Rs 14,990.The smartphone will be available for sale exclusively via Amazon India starting tomorrow. The Q6 will be available in Astro Black, Ice Platinum and Terra Gold colour options.
The smartphone boasts a 5.5-inch Full HD+ FullVision display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and a pixel density of 442ppi. It retains the same 18:9 aspect ratio, which is found in LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+. The smartphone is the first device after LG G6 to feature a FullVision display. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
- Memory: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM
- Camera: Rear 13MP Standard Angle / Front 5MP Wide Angle
- Battery: 3,000mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Size: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 149g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Other: Face Recognition / Google Assistant / Square Camera / Steady Record / FM Radio
Commenting on the launch, Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer, LG Electronics India said: “LG Q6 is a perfect example of Usability and Aesthetics. It offers Full Vision Display (18:9) which happens to be first in Industry at the price point it offers. With the introduction of this new range, we have ensured that consumers are able to enjoy the best of technology from the house of LG at price points that are well-suited to all of them. The bold, innovative features of the phone will provide an unmatched smartphone experience to them. Now every user will have a personalized product experience with the new Q6 range.”