HomeNewsiPhone 7 Plus selling more than iPhone 7:Report

iPhone 7 Plus selling more than iPhone 7:Report

Apple released the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on September 16 in US, UK, UAE, Australia and many other countries.

Apple iPhone 7 Plus has been selling more than the regular iPhone 7 in the first 48 hours of sale, according to a latest report of Slice Intelligence. This is in stark contrast to what happened earlier when the regular iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s exceeded the Plus variants.

Apple released the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on September 16 in US, UK, UAE, Australia and many other countries. While the number of units sold in total or separately are not know, iPhone 7 Plus is said to be constituting 55% of total sales in the first 48 hours.
iPhone 7 Plus
Last year, iPhone 6s grabbed 59 per cent while the 6s Plus took the remaining 41 percent of sales. Whereas in 2014 the difference was even bigger with regular iPhone 6 taking up 65 percent and Plus variant taking up 35 per cent.

The major reason behind this shift can be the introduction of dual camera in the 7 Plus which no doubt will result in better photography. iPhone 7 Plus sports dual 12 megapixel cameras one being a 56mm lens for 2x optical zoom. Apple is also likely to add bokeh effect on future iOS updates.

Further, Apple has also removed the 16GB variant and introduced 256 GB variant. This change has also been implemented in previous generation iPhones like the iPhone 6 and 6s.

Earlier today, there were several reports suggesting that iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are running in issues relating to the home button. There was also reports of users claiming a strange hiss sound coming from the phone while playing games or other heavy multi-tasking. And of course, there is no headphone jack but enough has been said about it.

As of now, camera reviews of both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have been on the positive side. Many YouTube Reviewers have pointed out Apple’s Optical Image Stabilization technology. Overall, the camera does seem to be the selling point especially on the iPhone 7 Plus.

For the latest tech news and reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and tech, subscribe to our YouTube channel.

RELATED STORIES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Crypto News