After Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Mi Max 2 recently received a stable MIUI 10 update, the Xiaomi Redmi 5A has also now received the latest MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM in India.
The update is OTA (Over-The-Air) and it brings MIUI 10 version – V10.1.1.0.NCKMIFI for Redmi. This update is still based on Android 7.1 (Nougat). Xiaomi has not updated the Android security patch on Redmi 5A and it runs on July 2018 security patch.
Since its an OTA update, you can check the availability of MIUI 10 Global Stable update on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A by going to Settings > About phone > System updates> Check for updates. you can flash the latest MIUI 10 update of Redmi 6A through a Recovery ROM (linkhere) and the Fastboot ROM (link here).
The update brings major changes like Full-screen gestures, Redesigned Notification Panel, Redesigned Volume Sliders, natural sound system, Improved multitasking management, redesigned notification panel and much more.
Check the full changelog below:
- All-new UI is tailored for full screen devices and lets the content take the front stage.
- You won’t get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI.
- We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you’ll hear something only when you need to.
- Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire, and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what’s important.
- Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too!