After Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 recently received a stable MIUI 10 update, the Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 smartphones have also now received the latest MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM in India.
The update is OTA (Over-The-Air) and it brings MIUI 10 versions – V10.0.1.0.OCGMIFH and V10.0.2.0.OCBMIFH for Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A respectively This update also brings September security patch.
The update brings major changes like Full-screen gestures, Redesigned Notification Panel, Redesigned Volume Sliders, natural sound system, Improved multitasking management, redesigned notification panel and much more.
Since its an OTA update, you can check the availability of MIUI 10 Global Stable update on your Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 by going to Settings > About phone > System updates> Check for updates.
Check the full changelog below:
Full View Experience
- Designed for full screen experience
- All-new UI is tailored for full screen devices and lets the content take the front stage.
Other improvements and optimizations
- Al brings Portrait mode to single front camera devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as gorgeous as you feel
- Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got major revamp too.
- New Supported Hindi in Mi Apps