The Black Shark update brings new features for game-specific modes, system and camera fixes and enhancements as well as new features.
Black Shark has today rolled out the Android 9 Pie update to its first smartphone - Black Shark. The smartphone was launched last year in April with Android Oreo. Along with the update, the Black Shark has also received September month Android security patch.
The update brings new features for game-specific modes, system and camera fixes and enhancements as well as new features. The update adds ScreenRecorder function with which users record screen display content and sound. It also adds face unlock function and Wifi hotspot & tethering function so that user can share connected Wifi network to other device through hotspot function.
The update brings a new version of SharkSpace, the new interface display style revision to allow players to experience a more cool display and GamerStudio which allows players to customize their preferences for performance, display, touch, audio, and network.
Here is the Complete changelog:
1. Update the Android P version, Update the Google security patch to 2019-08-05
2. Added ScreenRecorder, users record screen display content and sound
3. Added Wifi hotspot &thering function，user can sharing connected Wifi network to other device through hotspot function
4. Added FaceUnlock function
5. Updated new version of SharkSpace and new interface style
6. Updated new GameDock version 3.0, added new features Dashboard， Performance Chat (Some of features are unstable, we will fix them as soon as possible)
7. Added Gamer Studio function to allow players to customize settings
8. Optimized camera focus effect
9. Optimized system stability
10.Optimized system performance
11.Optimized NoKeypad function
The update is being carried out in a phased manner, so it is more than likely to take time to reach all devices. In order to check for the latest update, users can go to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.
To recall, the Black Shark features a 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and a brightness of 550 nits. The device is powered by 2.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor along with Adreno 630 GPU. It features a dual-camera setup with a combination of the 12-megapixel sensor and 20-megapixel sensor. For the front, there is a 20-megapixel shooter. The phone is backed by a 4000mAh battery Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
You might like this