Here's a compilation of all the rumours and other information about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 7.
Xiaomi has just claimed the No 1 smartphone maker throne in India. Though Samsung contests it, Xiaomi certainly has a phenomenal rise in India. Now the China-based smartphone maker is ready with yet another phone, called Mi 7. There are tons of information about the phone floating around the web.
Here’s we have compiled 10 most important information about the phone.
- The Mi 7 might come with dual rear cameras
- The company has already confirmed that the phone will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Mi 7 might have 6 GB of RAM, which seems to become the new normal in new age top-end devices
- Reportedly, the Mi 7 might become the first phone to have wireless charging support
- There’s no information about its design yet, but most expecting a bezel-less glass design. As per a recent render, it might come with a Mi Mix like design.
- The Mi 7 might get launched at the Mobile World Congress 2018 event but since Mi 6 did not come to India last year, we are not expecting its successor to come to India any sooner. So here in India, Xiaomi might launch the Mi 7 next year. Will Xiaomi have a change of heart after its recent performance in India? We will see.
- Xiaomi has so far not launched a 2K display phone, so it might continue with the tradition and may offer a full HD+ display in Mi 7 too.
- A USB Type C port is almost certain in the new phone but it is remain to seen whether it will come with a 3.5 mm jack or not
- On OS part, the Mi 7 will have the MIUI 9 version, probably based on the Android Oreo version
- Lastly, a fingerprint sensor in Mi 7 is a foregone conclusion but where will it be: in the front or in the back? We will have more clearer picture in coming times, so stay tuned.
You might like this