Realme has started rolling out a new update to its Realme X smartphone that brings the September security patch along with other improved features. The update is rolling out to all Realme X users.
The company initially rolled out the update on September 30, 2019, though it halted the rollout due to some bugs. Now, the company has once again started rolling out the new update to the Realme X users. The update comes with version number RMX1901EX_11.A.08 and it brings September 2019 security patch.
The update also adds manual lock feature by long-pressing the power button and it also provides customisable data consumed reminder. The update brings redesigned notification centre and users can now also swipe left or right to remove message prompt after receiving it. The update also adds Google Digital Wellbeing and it optimises smart assistant interface. Here is the complete changelog of the latest update:
● Added the manual lock feature by long-press the power button
● Manual limit the network speed of hotspot connected device
● Display the data consumed by connected devices
● Customizable data consumed reminder
● Display the screen on time
● Added Google Digital Wellbeing
● Added date and weather widget
● Optimized Smart Assistant interface
Notification Center and Status Bar
● Redesigned the notification centre style
● Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message
● Partial scene power consumption optimization
Known Issue Fixed
● Fix the issue of the camera rising up when the WhatsApp video call
To recall, the Realme X comes in two variants – 4GB RAM + 128GB storage, and 8GB RAM + 128GB storage priced at Rs 16,999 and Rs 19,999 respectively. The smartphone runs on Android 9 Pie operating system based on ColorOS 6.0 UI and it is backed up by a 3765mAh battery which supports VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge technology. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 710 SoC that is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.