After recently launching LG Q7 mid-range smartphone in India for Rs 15,990, the company has now launched a budget-centric LG Candy smartphone. The LG Candy is priced at Rs 6,699 and it comes with a changeable back cover concept that let’s one ‘Live Now, Live Colourful’. It will be available for sale starting 1st Sep 2018.
The LG Candy has black as default back cover. It comes with three additional covers colour options – Blue, Silver and Gold. It features 5-inch On-Cell display that has the resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and a pixel density of 294 PPI. It is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz and is coupled with 2 GB RAM. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and has 2,500 mAh battery.
LG Candy Specifications:
· Chipset: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
· Display: 5.0-inch HD On-cell Touch (1280 x 720 / 294ppi)
· Memory: 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM / microSD (up to 32GB)
· Camera: Rear 8MP / Front 5MP
. Battery: 2,500mAh (removable)
· Operating System: Android7.1.2 Nougat
· Size: 146.3 x 73.2 x 8.2mm
· Weight: 152g
· Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
· Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0 Type B
· Colors: Product Black (Covers: Blue, Silver, Gold)
· Other: FM Radio / Flash Jump Shot / Music Flash / Time Helper / Quick Capture
The smartphone has an 8 MP camera at the back and a 5 MP camera on the front. There is ‘Flash Jump Shot’ feature in the camera which captures a picture every three seconds (up to 20 photos) and stitches the images together into a fun GIF for easy sharing. The feature can be used both with the front or rear camera.
Advait Vaidya, LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company commented on the launch “LG Candy smartphone is focused on delivering even more value to consumers looking for the right device that fits their lifestyle and needs. We’re confident to capture the hearts and minds of consumers in the fast-moving market with our Candy smartphone, its beautiful covers, camera technology and other convenient features.”